Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 16 aprile 2020

YOU MAKE EVERYTHING MAGICAL

Hello my friends!
Today I want to share with you my entry for the April Crafty Troop Challenge #2 over the Trinity Stamps blog.


This month's theme is Critters and you know how much I love them!!! So this is the card I made...it's a very simple one, but I really enjoyed myself a lot creating it.


To create my card base I used Distress inks in rainbow colors and the A-2 foundation rectangles stencil and then I added two cloudy borders created with the Scenic Border die set.


I then stamped images and sentiment from the Let the Good Times roll stamp set with Memento black ink, I colored them with Nuvo Markers, I fussy cut them and I glued to the card  with foam squares to add a bit of dimension...easy peasy, don't you think?!
Here are some close-ups, I hope you'll love them.




That's all for today.
Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek.
Stay safe and healthy my friends and see ya soon over there.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento