Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 19 aprile 2020

IT'S HAPPY HOUR TIME!!!!

Hello crafty friends!!!
There's a new stamp set over  Trinity Stamps called "Happy Hour" and it's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Today I want to share with you two cards I made with it.




The first one is a slimline card inspired by this so unreal and difficult days.


I die cut a white rectangle using the middle die from the "Stitched card Panels and Windows" die set and I lightely ink blended with antique linen Distress Oxide inks.
I then stamped six glasses, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them out.



I put them in place with liquid glue and I added a sentiment from the stamp set.
I also glued some shimmery confetti mix here and there.


For the second one, I die cut a stitched white rectangles and I ink blended it using shabby shutters and evergreen bough Distress Oxide inks and the "Heartburst" stencil .


I then stamped my images, I colored them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.
I put all my pieces in place using a mix of liquid glue and foam squares to add a bit of dimension.




I really love this new stamp set so much 'cause you can use it in so many different ways (I've got another card to show you in the next few days featuring it and some super cute Trinity Stamps critters)!!!
Then, 100 percent of the profits of it is going to help those in our industry impacted by closures therefore loosing business.

Well...that's all for today.
Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek.
Have a great day, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento