Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 8 agosto 2020

JUMP FOR JOY

Hello and happy Saturday!
Today's card is my first entry for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #82.
This time it's a color inspiration challenge and I made this Fall themed card with the adorable critters from the "Jump for Joy" stamp set.
I also created a pumpkin house inspired by the talented Grace by  All by Grace.
To make my background I blended squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, seedles preserved, dusty concord and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks and I added a lot of stars with a glitter paste and the amazing "Starry Sky" stencil by Lawn Fawn.
I couldn't resist and I also put a mini action wobbler behind the hedgehog....isn't so fun?!
That's all.
I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Thank you so much for passing by today and stay tune, 'cause I'm working on a Summer version of this card.
Big hugs, Silvia.

1 commento: