Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 7 agosto 2020

WARM WISHES

Hello peeps!
How's it going?
In these days I finally found some time to play with goodies from Hello Bluebird Stamps Spring release and I'm having so much fun.
Today I have a new slimline card I made using the amazing Mama Elephant "Slim Film City" die set.


I first die cut a white panel with the stamp edges die and I ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks. I used tumbled glass and broken china for the sky and twisted citron and mowed lawn for the grass and I added a bit of texture splattering the same inks loosened with water.


I then stamped images from "Picked for you", "Party on the Farm" and "Meadow Bunnies" stamp sets (all by Hello Bluebird Stamps) in black, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.


Next I die cut the "Warm Wishes" scripty three times from white cardstock, I glued them together and I ink blended bottom with soft grey uno.


I die cut two larger panels from some old Lawn Fawn patterned papers and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam squares.
And that's my card....I hope you like it as much as I do.


Thank you so much for stopping by reading this post today. See you soon. Big hugs, Silvia.


1 commento: