Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 5 agosto 2020

SUMMER FUN

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!
Today I want to share with you  a slimline card I made mixing together some new and some old goodies by Trinity Stamps.


I started stamping images from "Bunny Burrow", "Treetop Adventure", "Frappy Camper Perking Spot" and "Shark Bait" stamp sets with Memento black ink , I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them.

I then die cut a stitched slimline panel using the middle die from the "Stitched Card Panels and Windows" die set, I embossed some stitched clouds from the "Wonky Stitched Wilderness" die set on it and I ink blended with tumbled glass and speckled egg Distress Oxide inks.


I used the "Scenic Border" die set  to cut a sandy hill (that I colored with scattered straw, vintage photo and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks) and "The Great Outdoors Borders and Builders" die set to cut a wavy sea border.


Next I put everything together, I stamp a sentiment from the "Summer Sentimini" stamp set and I added some shimmer shells here and there.


I really would like being on that sandy beach playing with these super adorable critters at the moment, and you?

Thank you so much for passing by today, I hope you enjoy my card.
Big hugs, Silvia.  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento