Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 10 agosto 2020

MAKE A WISH

Hello and welcome to a new crafty week.

Today I'd like to kick off Monday with a simple and quick card.

I started due cutting a stitch 4,25" x 5,5" Rectangle from Gina K "Plum Punch" card stock  and I created a cloudy background in it with chipped sapphire Distress Oxide ink and Lawn Fawn "Cloudy" stencil.

I then ink blended edges with dusty concord Distress Oxide ink and splattered with Platinum Nuvo mousse loosened with water.

Next I die cut a hill stitched border and I unk blended it with iced spruce and black soot Distress Oxide inks. I stamped images from Hello Bluebird "Besties" stamp set with black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I also die cute the "Make a Wish" scripty with the Hello Bluebird die three times from white card stock and I glued them One above the other to create dimension.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam squares and I added some Trinity Stamps "Melted Icicles" confetti mix here for a bit of sparkle.

And that's my card, easy peasy.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you an amazing week.

See you soon.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento