Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 14 maggio 2023

I'D BE PUFFIN WITHOUT YOU WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello my dear friends! Today's card is a very sweet one featuring the adorable puffins by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from cream cardsstock with the biggest die from the "You've Been Framed" set and I created a pattern on it blending scattered straw Distress Oxide ink through the "Tastes Like Honey" stencil.

I then cut a smaller panel from white cardstock with a deckle trimmer and I used the "Making Waves" stencil to create some waves (with salty ocean Distress Oxide ink) and some icy hills (with tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink), while I used spun sugar and kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide inks for the sky.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and silver acrylic paints, I stamped a sentiment in balck and I set it aside.

Next, I stamped images from the "Love Puffin" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some pink tiny clay hearts here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by today.

I wish you an amazing day and I send you big hugs. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento