Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 13 maggio 2023

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH IN COLLABORATION WITH ALTENEW

 Hi there and happy Saturday!

I'm here today to share with you my second project in collaboration with Altenew!

I'm a big lover of flower dies so this time I decided to play with the beautiful "Painted Blooms" die set.

I cut all the pieces I needed from white cardstock and I ink blended them with water reactive inks, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints.

I built them and I put them aside.

Next I cuta piece of black cardstock and I embossed it with the "Simple Frame" embossing folder and I colored the frame with some gold foundry wax. 

I heat embossed in gold a sentiment from the "Magnolia Grandfloral Outline" stamp set in the center of the black panel and I splattered with gold acrylic paint.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by, I hope you'll enjoy the card.

I wish you an amazing week-end. Big hugs, Silvia.

















1 commento: