Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 11 maggio 2023

THANKS CARD IN COLLABORATION WITH ALTENEW

Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to share with you my first project in collaboration with Altenew.


I started cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock with the deckle die from the "Mix and Match Frame" set.

I'm so in love with the metallic shimmer ink spray, so I mixed "Frosty Pink" and "Coral Berry" to create my background.


I then heat embossed in gold the beautiful flowers from the "Magnolia Grandfloral Outline" stamp set, I colored them with Distress watercolor pencils and I fussy cut it.

I cut a glossy black panel with the biggest die from the "Mix and Match Frame" set and the THANKS word with the "Thanks" die.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and thank you so much for passing by today.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento