Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 6 agosto 2023

iT'S PENGUINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

 

I started cutting two white panels with the second die from the "You've Been Framed" set. I then ink blended one of them with speckled egg and salvaged patina Distress Oxide inks in the middle, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone ink and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I cut the other panel in three and I stamped the sentiment from the "Penguining" stamp set on it.

I also stamped the cute penguins from the set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much  for spending your Sunday with me.

I wish you an amazing new week. big hugs, Silvia.













1 commento: