Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 13 agosto 2023

BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS

Helloooooooo!!!!! It's Sunday and this means that it's atime for a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card.

Today's one is about baby's first Christmas and I hope you'll enjoy it.

 

I started cutting a white panel with the biggest die from the "You've Been Framed" die set.

I then ink blended it with kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold  Distress paints and I let it dry.

I stamped images from the "Baby's 1st Christmas" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in the top right corner and that's all.




Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento