Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 21 agosto 2023

HEY BOO SHAPED CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hellooooo!!!!! I’d like to share with you a super cute shaped card featuring the new Scrappy Tails Crafts release.

I started using the new and so cute "A2 Ghost Shaped Card" die set to cut a shaped card baase and a ghost panel.

I darkened the edges of the ghost shaped panel with black soot Distress Oxide ink, I glued it on the card base and I set it aside.

 

I then used the same die set to cut the sentiment and the broom and the "Skull & Ghost Duo Add-on" die set for the ghost face, the papillon and the roses and I colored them with Dsitress Oxide inks.

I put everything together with liquid glue and I used the "Cute Halloween Party" stamp set to add a spooky invitation to a party on the inside of the card.


And that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by my blog, I hope you'll enjoy the card.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento