Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 27 agosto 2023

IT'S A PENGUIN CHRISTMAS!

 Hello and happy Sunday! I have a new Christmas card to share with you today and it's all about The Rabbit Hole Designs!

I started cutting a panel with the "You've Been Framed" die set from white cardstock. I ink blended the top of the panel with tumbled glass and broken china Distress Oxide inks and I used the "Torn Paper" stencil and victorian velvet Distress Oxide ink to create a snowy border on the bottom.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paint and I let it dry before stamping the sentiment from the "Penguining" stamp set on it.

I stamped images from the "Penguining" and the "Baby's 1st Christmas" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.



Thanh you so much for passing by today.
I wish you an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento