Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 26 ottobre 2023

A FALL FRIENDSHIP CARD

 Hello crafty friends! I'm here today to share with you a Fall themed card I made mixing goodies from different brands.


Some days ago I watched a Nichol Spohr's video and I felt in love with the background she made. So I decided to recreated  a similar one using what I had in my stash.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it using the Heffy Doodle's "Broad Strokes" stencil.

I put it on my panel in horizontal and I ink blended it with old paper Distress Oxide ink. I then turned the stencil in vertical and I ink blended it always with old paper Distress Oxide ink.

I moved the stencil a bit and I made the same process this time with rusty hinge Distress Oxide ink.

I splattered with clean water and crooked broomstick and burning amber Distress mica stains and I let it dry.

I then stamped the "Farmhouse Check Background" stamp by Honey Bee Stamps in ground espresso Distress Oxide ink over my plaid panel and I darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink.

I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock with the biggest die from the "Lovely Bracket" die set by Papertrey Ink and I ink blended in it in the middle with broken china and shabby shutters Distress Oxide inks.


I stamped images from the Pretty Pink Posh "Hedgehog Friends" stamp set in rich cocoa Memento ink, I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added a sentiment from the Pretty Pink Posh "Encouraging Greetings" stamp set.

That's all for today.

Thank you so much for stopping here. 

I wish you a fantastic day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento