Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 29 ottobre 2023

IT'S PENGUINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Hi there! It's Sunday and this means it's time for a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card. Today's one is a Christmas card and I hope you'll enjoy it.

I started cutting a panel with the "You've Been Framed" die set and I ink blended it with the "Fiddlehead" stencil and abandoned coral and aged maoghany Distress Oxide inks.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then stamped images from the "Warm & Cozy", "Baby's 1st Christmas" and "Penguining" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (you can find them here, here and here).

I stamped the sentiment from the "Penguining" stamp set on my cardbase and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento