Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 22 ottobre 2023

HELLO FALL WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello there! like every Sunday, it's time for a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card.

I started cutting a panel from watercolor paper and I heat embossed in gold the beautiful "Falling Leaves"  stamp set. I did this twice and as you can see I made a mistake, 'cause I didn't realized that my panel moved a bit between the first stamp and the second.

Anyway, I decided to use it the same 'cause I liked how it turned out.

I first colored it with old paper Distress Spray stain and I dry it with a hot air gun. I then watercolored the leaves with my beloved Distress watercolor pencils and I set it aside.

I stamped one of the adorable foxes from the "Fall Foxes" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I used the "Hello-Scripty Word with Shadow" die set to cut the HELLO word from brown cardstock and its shadow from vellum.

I put everything together usinga mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by, I hope you like the card as much as I do.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento