Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 21 ottobre 2023

HO HO HO! 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

Hello there and happy Saturday! I'm here today to spread the love for the new Scrappy Tails Crafts release called "Christmas Party".

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I ink blended speckled egg Dsitress Oxide ink through the "Slimline Snowflake Corner" stencil on the right top of it to create a light background.

I splattered with clean water and speckled egg, picket fence and antique bronze Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then die cut the biggest penguin from the new "Layering Penguin Duo" die set from white and black cardstock, I colored details with alcohol markers and I put it together.

I also die cut some Christmas sweets with the "A7 Storefront Gingerbread House Add-on" set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I embellishes them with Distress Clear rock candy glitter.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Christmas Party" stamp set and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I added some sequins from the "North Pole Delivery" mix and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by today. I hope you'll enjoy the card and this cute penguin soooooo much.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento