Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 3 giugno 2023

HELLO CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hi ther and welcome back to my blog. I'm here today to share with you a very quick and easy card I made for Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I created a pattern on it ink blending soft gray inks through the beautiful "Paris Print" stencil.

I then die cut the word "Hello" with the “Hello Butterfly” stencil and coordinating die from perlescent cardstock in four different colors.

I glued everything together, I added an heat embossed sentiment from the “J’adore (Paris  Besties)” stamp set with foam tape and that's all.

Here are two close-ups.


Easy peasy, isn't it?!

I hope you like this card and thenk you so much for stopping by.

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia!

1 commento: