Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 11 giugno 2023

BEE KIND WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello my dear friends and happy Sunday!!!! It's time for a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card and I hope you like it!


I started cutting two panel with the "You've Been Framed" die set, one from pistachio cardstock and one from white cardstock.


I then created a pattern on the white cardstock with the "Tastes Like Honey" stencil and fossilized amber and wild honey Distress Oxide inks.
I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white, gold and dark brown acrylic paints and I let it dry.


I stamped the cute bee from the "Peaceful Bee" stamp set twice, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I stamped in black one of the sentiment from the above stamp set on the stenciled panel and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


I added some glitter paste on the bee wings and that's all.


Well, this is all for today!
Tahnk you so much for stopping by and have an amazing Sunday!
Big hugs, Silvia.


1 commento: