Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 25 giugno 2023

BE KIND, BE HAPPY CARD FOR THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello my dear friends and welcome to a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.


I started cutting a panel from white cardstock with the middle die from the "You've Been Framed" set and I used a light brown hybrid ink to stamp the sentiments from the "Peaceful Bee" stamp set on the whole base.

I ink blended it with antique linen, vintage photo and just a touch of ground espresso Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and picket fence, antique bronze and ground espresso Distress paints.

I then heat embossed in white the beautiful flower peace symbol from the above stamp set on watercolor cardstock and I colored it with Zig Clean Color markers.

I cut it with coordinating dies and I added it in the middle of the card using some foam squares.

That's all! I really like the contrast between the pastel flowers and the brown background and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. 

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.

1 commento: