Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 4 giugno 2023

ADVENTURE IS CALLING IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends! I'm here today to share with you a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from kraft carstock with the biggest die from the "You've Been Framed" set.

I then created some backgrounds using the "Fiddlehead" stencil. I sprayed peppermint stick and winterberry   Distress Mica stains on it, I sprayed with water and I used it as a stamp. I think this background is asecond generation one.

I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I put it aside.

I stamped images from the adorable "Sea-ing Believing" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I die cut the word "Adventure" several time from black glossy cardstock with the "Adventure-Scripty Words" die set and I glued them one above the other to get some dimension. I complete my sentiment with the "Adventure Scripty" stamp set.

I put everything together, I added some sequins here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you an amazing Sunday! Big hugs, Silvia.













1 commento: