Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 18 giugno 2023

UNDER THE SEA CARD WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello and happy Sunday my dear friends!

Are you ready for a new under the sea card featuring the adorable stamps and stencils by The Rabbit Hole Designs?!

Here we go!

I started cutting a pannel from white cardstock with one of the die from the "You've Been Framed" set.

I then used the fantastic "Making Waves" stencil to ink blend my under the sea scene, I splattered with clean water first and tone on tone inks then and I stamped the sentiment in the middle of it with black ink.

I stamped images from the "Sea-ing is Believing" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some sequins here and there and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I wish you an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia.












1 commento: