Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 17 giugno 2023

SEASIDE LAYOUT WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today to share with you a 6"x8" layout I made mixing together some die set from the "Set Sail!" release by Scrappy Tails Crafts.


I started cutting a 6"x8" panel from white cardstock and I ink smooched it with uncharted mariner Distress Spray Stain.
I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with picket fence, antique bronze, speckled egg and prize ribbon Distress paints.


I then die cut several pieces to create my seaside scene from the "Beach Essentials" dieset and the parchment shape with the "A7 Compass Scroll" die set, I ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with tone on tone inks and I set them aside.


I printed one of the photo of my last trip to 5 Terre with Canon Selphy printer and I started to build up my layout.


I also added some red/pink starfishes that I die cut with a die from the "Layering Pelicans" set and that's all.
Here are some more photos.




Thank you so much for passing by....I hope you'll enjoy this project as much as I do....making memories is so fun!!!
I wish you an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento