Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 12 settembre 2018

"HELLO MY FRIEND" SLIDING WINDOW CARD

Buongiorno a tutti.
Vi capita mai di vedere una card e innamorarvene a tal punto da doverla rifare uguale?
A me alle volte si, come è capitato con la card che vi mostro quest'oggi.
Hello my friends!
Don't you sometimes see a card and fall in love with it so much that you have to remake one yourself?
This is the case!


Qualche giorno fa, ho visto questo video della bravissima Nichol Spohr e ho dovuto subito provare a realizzare una card come quella.
Some days ago I saw this video by the super talented Nichol Spohr and I decided I have to remake that card.

Ho usato la stessa fantastica fustella di Sunny Studio "Sliding window dies", mentre per lo sfondo della base ho usato "Gingham Backdrops" stamp set di Lawn Fawn e ho sostituito il timbro di Heffy Doodle realizzato per Stamptember con il set "Me and my yeti" di Mama Elephant.
I used the same incredible "Sliding window dies" by Sunny Studio, while I used Lawn Fawn "Gingham backdrops" stamp for my background and "Me and my yeti" stamp set by Mama Elephant instead of the Heffey Doodle exclusive Stamptember set.

Ed ecco la mia card.
And here's my take.







I bellissimi sentiments sull'amicizia che vedete fanno parte del set di timbri "Truly Great Friend" by Honey Bee Stamps.
The beautiful friendship sentiments you can see are from the "Truly Great Friend" stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps.

Ed eccovi un breve video per vedere la card in azione.
Here's a short video to see the sliding window in action.


Che dire...è tutto. Grazie per essere passati a curiosare. Vi saluto e vi dò appuntamento a prestissimo! Buona giornata, Silvia.
So...it's all for this time. Thank you so much for passing by and see you very soon. Have a great day, Silvia.

With this card I take my chance over the SSS Wednesday Challenge blog...finger crossed.

1 commento:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the colors you chose and your fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    RispondiElimina