Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 7 settembre 2018

"HELLO PUMPKIN SPICE" DOUBLE SLIDER SURPRISE CARD


Ciao a tutti! Ma quanto è fantastica la nuova fustella di Lawn Fawn per creare delle double slider cards?! Io la A-M-O e non riesco a smettere di usarla!
Hi there! How incredible is the new Lawn Fawn double slider surprise die? I really love it a lot and I can't stop using it!

Così oggi vorrei condividere con voi la mia prima di questa card. L'autunno è alle porte e .....
So, today I'm here to share with you my first of this kind card.


Per realizzarla ho utilizzato 3 diversi set di timbri di Lawn Fawn ("Pick of the Patch", "Pumpkin Spice" e "Thanks a Latte"), le carte del pad 6x6 "Knit Picky Fall", dei Distress Oxide e, ovviamente, la fustella "Double Slider Surprise".
Ho anche usato l'embossing folder di Tim Holtz "On the go" e la thinlits, sempre di Tim Holtz, "Stitched Rectangles", entrambe di Sizzix, e i pennarelli Spectrum Noir per colorate le mie timbrate.
Ho assemblato il tutto ed ecco cosa ne è uscito...che ne dite...non è adorabile?
To make it, I used three different stamp sets by Lawn Fawn ("Pick of the Patch", "Pumpkin Spice" and "Thanks a Latte"), papers from the 6x6 pad "Knit Picky Fall", some Distress Oxide and the "Double Slider Surprise" of course!
I also used Tim Holtz "Stitched Rectangles" and Tim Holtz "On the go" embossing folder, both by Sizzix, and Spectrum Noir to color my stamped images and this is what I've got....I really love it a loooooot!









Un breve video.
Just a short video.


Ora scappo, vado a fare altre interactive card...che dire...ci ho preso gusto! 
A presto e buon fine settimana, Silvia.
Now I go...I have to make some new interactive cards....I love them soooo much. Have a great week-end, Silvia.

With this card I play along the #36 challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and I take my chance on the SSSMondayChallenge and on the SSSWednesdayChallenge .

8 commenti:

  1. :):) :) i cant stop looking at this card!

    RispondiElimina
  2. E' bellissima!!!!!
    Amo le strutture particolari e questa riesce sempre a far fare una bellissima figura!!! BRAVA!!
    Buona domenica e tanti...........
    Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    RispondiElimina
  3. wow!! this double slider card is FANTASTIC!!! love the coloring again! just INCREDIBLE!! such a wonderful card! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Your card is so super sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    RispondiElimina
  5. What a darling card, love the autumn theme and so fun that it's interactive. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you sweet ladies for your kind comments. Have a great day, Silvia.

    RispondiElimina