Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 5 settembre 2018

SENDING FALL LOVE


Ciao a tutti e buon mercoledì.
Come molti di voi sapranno, è iniziato un nuovo challenge su Lawn Fawnatics . Questa volta ci è stata proposta una mood board dai toni autunnali con cui giocare e questa è la card che ho preparato per tentare la sorte.
Hello there! Did you hear the news?! It's time for a new challenge over Lawn Fawnatics. This time we have to play with a Autumn mood board and there's my take.



Chi mi conosce un po' sa che amo l'autunno con i suoi colori caldi, i suoi sapori e i suoi profumi...e poi gli scoiattolini del set "Pick of the Patch" di Lawn Fawn sono così carucci......
As some of you may know, I love Autumn with its warm colors, its taste and scents.....and then the little squirrel from the "Pick of the Patch" stamp set by LAwn Fawn are so cute........

Ho iniziato con il fustellare un rettangolo sagomato (ho usato le fustelle "Rettangoli Smerlati" di La Coppia Creativa) da del cartoncino bianco e l'ho colorato sfumando insieme dei Distress Ink e Oxide ( qui potete trovare i colori che ho usato).
I started  die cutting a scalopped rectangle ( I used "Rettangoli Smerlati" die by La Coppia Creativa) from a white cardstock and colored it blending together some Distress Ink and Oxide (here you can find the colors I used).

Ho poi fustellato una window frame, che ho colorato con del Distress Ink Ground Espresso, e una striscia di prato con la fustella "Meadow borders" di Lawn Fawn.
then I die cut a window frame, that I colored with Ground Espresso Distress Ink, and a stripe of grass using the Lawn Fawn "Meadow borders" die.

A questo punto ho timbrato tutti gli elementi che mi servivano per costruire la mia scena, li ho colorati con gli Spectrum Noir e li ho attaccati alla card con un mix di colla e scotch spessorato.
I stamped all the elements I need to build up my scene, I colored them with Spectrum Noir and I attached them to my card using a mix of glue and foam tape.

Per finire ho embossato la scritta "Happy Fall" su del cartoncino craft e ho decorato il tutto aggiungendo due foglie fustellate con "Fall Tiny Tags" (sempre di Lawn Fawn) e colorate con i Distress Ink e Oxide.
Finally, I embossed the "Happy Fall" sentiment on craft cardstock and I embellished my card adding two leaves that I die cut with Lawn Fawn "Fall Tiny Tags" die and colored with Distress Ink and Oxide.



Alcuni dettagli.
Some close-ups.




E anche per oggi è tutto. Grazie mille per la visita e spero di ritrovarvi prestissimo!!!! Buona giornata, Silvia.
It's all for today. Thank you so much for passing by and taking a peek. See you soon. Have a wonderful day, Silvia.

Con questo post partecipo al challenge Stamp it on su Simon Says Stamp blog Monday Challenge e sulla  Galleria di Settembre di La Coppia Creativa.


7 commenti:

  1. What an adorable card and such a cute scene, which you've coloured beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow!!! THIS SCENE IS AMAZING!! love the frame!! love the coloring - swoon! gorgeous!! LOVE everything about this! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thankssssss gals....your kind words make my day.

    RispondiElimina