Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 22 novembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019 #1: CRAZY FOR VINTAGE LOOK CHRISTMAS CARDS


Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Christmas is around the corner  and I need to make a lot of Christmas cards this year to spread some love around the world and I'd like to share them with you.
In this days I was so fascinated by Marine Simon's vintage look cards that I decided to try making some by my own.
So today I want to show you the first one, that's obviously a slimline card 'cause I can't stop playing with my new incredible dies by Trinity Stamps.


I started making my card die cutting all the pieces I needed: hills borders and trees from white cardstock and the scalloped rectangle from Lawn Fawn "Vanilla Malt" cardstock.

I then ink blended the long panel with antique linen, vintage photo and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with some water and with a bit of walnut stein ink loosened with a drop of water and I let it dry.

I also distressed trees and hills edges with antique linen and vintage photo Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped my imges from the Trinity Stamps "Sleepy Hollow" stamp set with Lawn Fawn "crunchy leaf" ink on vanilla malt cardstock and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I used TN9, DR7 and RB1 for the hat and TN5, TN3, GY2 and TN2 for the fox.


I add everything to my card base using foam tape and liquid glue and I stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps "Merry Christmas Senti-Mini" using fired brick Distress Oxide ink for the word "Merry" and Lawn Fawn crunchy leaf ink for the word "Christmas".


So this is my very first vintage look card and I'm so happy of how it turned out.



Thanks a lot for passing by today and I hope to see you soon 'cause  I can't wait to show you the second one I'm working on. 
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento