Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 25 novembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES #2: "MERRY CHRISTMAS CAROL"


Hi there!
Let's start a new week with a new Christmas card, the second of my first series.
This is a very simple and quick one, featuring the adorable singing mice from Hello Bluebird's "Merry Mice" stamp set.



As first thing I stamped the images I needed with Memento black ink and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers ( I used GG4-GG3-GG2-GG1 for the mice and BG9-BG7-BG5 for the lamp).


I then used the Heffy Doodle's "Imperial stitched" dies to die cut three panels, one bigger and two smaller.
I cut the biggest and one of the smaller from Lawn Fawn "SnowDay remix" petite paper pack and the other one from white cardstock.
I distressed the patterned paper panel edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink.
I then created a stencil using La Coppia Creativa "Fiocco di neve 2" dies, placed it in the middle of my white panel and  did some ink blending with Lawn Fawn "Mermaid" dye ink.  I also splattered some clean water on it and some mermaid ink loosened with confetti white Perfect Pearls and a drop of water and I let it dry.


I ended my card putting all my pieces in place with liquid glue and adding some musical notes here and there and the sentiment from Hello Bluebird's "Cocoa Party" stamp set.



I hope you enjoyed this simple Christmas card 'cause I had a lot of fun making it.
Thank you so much for stopping by  and I wish you a very happy week.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento