Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 28 novembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019 #4: "SWEET CHRISTMAS WISHES"


Helloooo!!!
Today I'm back with a new Christmas card, the fourth of this year' series.
In this days I'm so crazy over Hello Bluebird Stamps new release, so for this card I used the adorable and super sweet "Cocoa Party" stamp set, the "Gallery Frame #4" and the "Snowy Sky Scene" dies.


I started by die cutting a white cardstock with the "Snowy Sky Scene" dies and I colored the sky with victorian velvet, seedless preserved, dusty concord and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks.
I then used the "Gallery Frame #4" die to die cut a piece of Lawn Fawn ground Coffee cardstock and I glued on a vellum sheet to create a window. I also added some "snow" on it using a white Uniposca.


I stamped my images with Memento black ink on a white cardstock, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added some highlights with my beloved white Uniposca extrafine ( I always had problems with white gel pen, but with this everything is easier).


I then assembled my card gluing my sky and snowy hills on my card base first and then my window on it and I added my images using liquid glue and foam squares.

Finally I stamped the sentiment on a tag, I blended it with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I glued to my card using some foam tape.
I wanted to give to the card a merry touch, so I decided to add a string of lights that I die cut using the "Treehouse Holiday Add-on" die and colored with alcohol markers.



I really love how this card came out and I hope you enjoy it too.
Thank you so much for stopping by to my blog and see you soon with a new cute project.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento