Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 26 novembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019 #3: "SNOWFLAKES VINTAGE KISSES"


Hi friends and welcome back to my Christmas card Series 2019.
Today I want to share with you the second vintage look Christmas card I made following the incredible tutorial by Marine Simon.
For this card I played with some amazing products from the new release by Hello Bluebird Stamp: "First Snow" stamp set and "Winter Woods Overlay" dies.
I love the warm effect of the seppia, but this time I decided to add some more colors to create a happy atmosphere.



So I started stamping my images with Lawn Fawn "Crunchy Leaf" ink on "Vanilla Malt" cardstock and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
I also cut a 5,5"x4,25" from the same cardstock, I ink blended it with vintage photo and antique linen Distress Oxide ink and I stained the edges using walnut stain Distress Oxide ink pad directly on it.


I then die cut the Winter woods overlay and a hill from white cardstock and ink blended with vintage photo and antique linen Distress Oxide ink.
I stamped the sentiment using fired brick Distress Oxide ink and put all together using some liquid glue and foam squares.
I then added some snowflakes stamped with crunchy leaf ink and with a gold touch (I used a golden Uniposca to do it) in the middle  here and there.



Well, that's all for today. 
Thank you so very much for passing to my blog today taking a peek.
I'll be back soon with a new Christmas card, 'till then have some great days.
Hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento