Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 14 marzo 2021

"HAPPY EASTER" WITH HELLO BLUEBIRD

 Hi there and happy Sunday!

Today I have a Easter/Spring themed card for you all featuring some cute stamp and die sets by Hello Bluebird.

I started making my card die cutting a stitched rectangle, a grassy border from the "Grassy Knoll" die and the "Oak Tree Scene" die tree from white cardstock. I then used a hill and a cloudy sky stencil to ink blended my card base (salty ocean and mermaid lagoon Distress Oxide inks for the sky and twisted citron, mowed lawn and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks for the grass). I splattered with clean water, white, blue, black and brown inks and Indian gold Nuvo mousse (loosened with water).


To color the tree I used vintage photo, walnut stain and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks and splattered with white Distress reinker.

Next I stamped images from "Jungle Littles" (flowers and leaves) and "Little Painters" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added a sentiment from the "Easter Egg Hunt" stamp set.

I hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you soon. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento