Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 11 marzo 2021

"YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY" WITH HELLO BLUEBIRD

 Hello my friends!!!! Spring is in the air, so today I'd like to share with you this sweet card I made with Hello Bluebird "Picked for you" stamp set.

To create the sky I used my favorite Distress Oxide inks color combo in these last months: speckled egg, peacock feathers and black soot. I then splattered with water, white and black ink reinkers and gold Nuvo mousse.

For the grass I used twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.


I then stamped images with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.

I heat embossed a sentiment in white and I put everything together.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for spending some time with me today. Hugs, Silvia.

1 commento:

  1. I love the way this card turned out. The sky part is especially pretty and I where did you get that cute fence?? Your coloring is so well done. I'm trying to learn by studying your blog! LOL

    RispondiElimina