Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 5 marzo 2021

SENDING YOU A SMOOCH" WITH HONEY BEE STAMPS

 Hellooooo!!! Today I'm here to send you a smooch with this cute card featuring some stamp and dies by Honey Bee Stamps.

This time I made a square card and for my base I used a Spring patterned paper from an old pad by Doodlebug Design.

I then die cut three circles from white cardstock using an old Craftin' Desert Diva die set, a scalloped one and two stitched one.

I ink blended the one of the stitched circle with Lawn Fawn cloudy stencil and salty ocean and faded jeans Distress Oxide inks.

I then used a grassy border die to cut the second stitched circle and I ink blended it with twisted citron and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.

I stamped the cute rancoon from the "Stolen my heart" stamp set, I colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them. I also die cut the script using the "Smooch (buzzword)" die set and I put everything together, using the "Smooch" stamp set to complete my sentiment.

That's all for today. Thank you so much ti stopping by and see you soon. Hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento