Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 22 marzo 2021

HELLO CARD WITH TIM HOLTZ

Hello and welcome to a new crafty week!!!

It's still a bit cold over here, but you can smell Spring everywhere and this makes me so happy and creative. So I'm challenging myself with some new techniques and I'm having a lot of fun!!!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made with the amazing "The Park" die set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. 

To create my background I used some of my new obssesions, like Distress Spray (both stain and oxide) and Distress embossing glaze and I'm so happy of how it turned out!

I started with a white rectangle panel and I sprayed it with water. I then added a bit of speckled egg  Distress spray stain and kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide spray (I used a hot air gun between every step).

I then added some crackling campfire embossing glaze using  Distress embossing dabber and a flower stencil (mine is from Newton's Nook).

The oval frame is a Mama Elephant die and I colored it with a mix of brown Distress Oxide inks, while for the gold effect I used Indian gold Nuvo mousse.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

I hope you'll like it as much as I do and thank you so much for passing by. Having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento