Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 13 marzo 2021

"BE THE GIRL WHO DECIDE TO GO FOR IT" WITH GRACIELLIE DESIGN

Hi there and happy Saturday!!!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made with the new and so beautiful Graciellie Design digital stamp called "Thrive Succulents" .

I'm so happy of how it turned out and I totally fall in love with Distress spray stain and Distress Oxide spray making it.

I printed the succulents on watercolor paper, I colored them with Karin Pro markers, I fussy cut them out and splattered with picket fence Distress reinker.

I then die cut a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and I created my background mixing together speckled egg Distress spray stain, kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide spray and ground espresso Distress ink.

I put everything together and added a sentiment from the stamp set.

That's all for today. I hope you'll like this card as much as I do. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento