Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 26 febbraio 2022

HEFFY DOODLE AND TIME FOR TEA COLLABORATION BLOG HOP

 

Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Time for Tea Collaboration blog hop!

Design team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!

For my card I started die cutting a stitched white panel with Heffy Doodle "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" biggest die and I used Time for Tea "Spring Mandala" stencil to create my background.

 I ink blended squeeze lemonade, dried marigold and worn lipstick Distress Oxide inks, I darkened wdges with salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water first and tone on tone inks and Liquid Pixie Dust by InkOn3.

I then die cut two grassy borders with Heffy Doodle "Grassy Lass Border" die set and I colored them blending milled lavander and villainous potion Distress Oxide inks.

To create the trees I used Time for Tea "Winter Trees" and the cute puffy clouds from "Windmill Add-on" die set and kitsch flamingo Distress Ink.

I stamped images from Time for Tea "Fairy Garden"  and Heffy Doodle "Fluffy Puffy Unicorns"  stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them.

I put everything togehter using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

BLOG HOP DETAILS:

To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the blog hop! 

Time for Tea will giving away £25 and Heffy Doodle will giving away £25 to their respective stores!

Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on March 2nd to be entered  to win!

Each company will post their random winner on March 3rd at 10 AM EST! Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle blog and Time for Tea blog to see if you're a winner!

BLOG HOP LINE UP:

Heffy Doodle Blog

Claudia Cubas

Carrie Rhoades

Lyndsey Turner

Amanda Stevens

Jayne Vaughan

Tallie Clewley

Silvia Galloni (you are here)

Amanda Fitter

Time for Tea Blog

I wish you good luck and happy hop!

Big hugs, Silvia.















20 commenti:

  1. A very vividly colourful card - love it. Great use of the mandala in the background and loving the splatters and tone-on-tone effect. xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a great idea to make pink trees and purple grass. These are perfect for the unicorn and fairy! Such a great idea. I'm going to do this, too.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Loving the colours you’ve used it’s gorgeous.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Why have I never thought to combine the fairy’s and the puffy unicorns 🙀

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ahhhhh this is the cutest scene! I LOVE the purple grass and darling unicorn!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Such a fun card! I love that cut unicorn!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Gorgeous and fun card. Love those trees. Hugz

    RispondiElimina
  8. That puffy unicorn is super cute!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Love your pretty scene! Fabulous coloring and dimension! The fairy and unicorn are just adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  10. I love your cards, super pretty ones ...ALWAYS !!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Nice color combination for the scene created.

    RispondiElimina