Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 28 febbraio 2022

YOU PUT A SPRING IN MY STEP

 Hello there!

It's so strange being here today talking of Spring, happy things and cardmaking. These last days have been so sad and dramatic and my heart is so heavy. I pray and hope for peace all the time and crafting help me a bit of distraction.

So I'm here today with this mini slimline card featuring some new and old goodies by Trinity Stamps. 

I started die cutting a white panel with the biggest die from the "Mini-Slimline Stitched Layers Stack" set and I ink blended it with the "Puffy Cloud" stencil and tumbled glass and broken china Distress Oxide inks.

I also die cut a grassy border and some tiny birds using "The Great Outdoors Borders and Builders" die set and I ink blended it with mawed lawn and lucky clover Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped images from the "Gnome Bunny" and "I Goat You Babe" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I put everything together, I added a sentiment from the "Spring in my Step" stamp set and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I send you big hugs. Peace and love. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento