Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 19 febbraio 2022

WARM WISHES WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFT

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my blog!

Today I'd like to share with you a yummy card featuring some dies from Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a rectangle from some lilac patterned paper and I ink blended edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink.

I then die cut the smallest scalloped heart and the smallest pierced heart of the "Scalloped Heart Add On" from white cardstock  and I ink blended the second one with squeeze lemonade Distress Oxide ink.

I also die cut two donuts from colored cardstocks using the "Dessert, Cookie, Macaroon and Donut Metal" die set and I sprinkled them with a bit of glitter gel.

I put everything together, I added a sentiment that I die cut with "Winter Essentials Metal" set from kraft carstock and some cute tiny hearts here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by, I hope you enjoy it.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento