Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 4 febbraio 2022

TURNER SYNDROME AWARENESS CARD AUCTION

 Hello dear friends and welcome back to my blog.

Today I'm here to show you the cards I made for the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction that starts today.


Let me introduce the auction first.


"Welcome to the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction!  This is a collaborative Card Auction for the benefit of the Turner Syndrome Foundation, which operates solely on donations.  With Covid the last couple of years have been very difficult for the Turner Syndrome Foundation since most of their big fundraisers are held as "in-person" events and the pandemic has put all of that on hold.  The TS Foundation provides support, guidance and educational programs for families impacted bymar Turner Syndrome.  TS is a genetic disorder where a female is born missing part or all of her second X chromosome leaving her with lifelong medical issues and learning disabilities.

The very talented Card Designers who have donated their amazing cards are from all over the world and work on Design Teams for various crafting companies that sell dies, stamps and other card making supplies.  They are the most generous and caring people I know!  They have poured lots of love into each of their creations!

If you see a card that you love, please bid with your heart!

Here is a link to the Turner Syndrome Foundation if you would like to learn more about TS:  https://turnersyndromefoundation.org/ "

I made two cards for this auction and I you can find them with a lot of other so beautiful cards here. I hope you'll like them.



Thank you so much for passing by today.


I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento