Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 14 febbraio 2022

MIXED MEDIA VALENTINE'S CARD WITH TRINITY STAMPS

Hello crafty friends and happy Valentine's day!

I'd like to share with you a very special card I made for this special occasion using some of the latest Trinity Stamps products.

I started cutting a panel with the "Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack" biggest die and some three heart swirls with the "Slimline Heart Swirl" standalone die from watercolor paper.

I then glued everything together and I covered with a layer of Distress Matte Collage Medium. 

Once the medium is dry, I painted the surface with a coats of salvaged patina Distress paint. I then applied some extra salvaged patina  and a bit of antique bronze Distress paint with a small brayer.

When the surface is completely dry I applied another layer of Matte Collage Medium over the top to seal the die cut swirls.

I then scribbled walnut stein Distress crayon over the swirls and I blended it with my fingers. I then redid the same thing with crooked broomstick Distress crayon. I also darkened edges a bit.

I used the "Simply Sentimental - Love" coordinating dies to cut a sentiment from white, pink and red cardstock and I glue on my panel with some pink and red little hearts (you can find them here and here).


That's all. I hope you like it as much as I do. You know, it was my first time playing with Matte Collage Medium and I had so much fun with it.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

I wish you an amazing and super sweet Valentine's day. Big hugs,Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento