Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 3 settembre 2023

IT'S FALL Y'ALL

 Helloooooo!!!! I know it's still hot overthere, but I'm on my Fall mood alredy! So I'm here today sharing with you this Autumn card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel and I made my background ink blending aged mahogany, scattered straw, vintage photo and old paper Distress Oxide inks through the beautiful "Falling Leaves" stencil. 

I then heat embossed in gold the "Falling Leaves" stamp set on it, I darkened edges with antique linen and vintage photo and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints.

Next I stamped one of the adorable foxes from the "Fall Foxes" stamp set with rich cocoa Memento ink, I colored with alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.

I cut a strip of vellum with my deckle trimmer, I passed on it some antistatic powder with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool and I heat embossed my sentiment in dark brown.


ut everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by today and I hope you'll enjoy the card.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento