Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 3 marzo 2024

BEE KIND

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! I'm here today sharing with you a Spring card featuring the adorable stamp sets by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started ink blending a white 5,25"x4" panel applying tattered rose, slatwater taffy and worn lipstick Distress Oxide ink through the "Tastes Like Honey" stencil.

I darkened edges with scorched timber Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then stamped images from the "Easter Basket" and "Peaceful Bee" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I stamped the "Bee Kind" sentiment in black, I put some embellishments here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for spending your time with me.

Have an amazing sunday. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento