Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 28 marzo 2024

EGG HUNT

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my blog! I'm here today sharing with you an Easter card I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cuttinga panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it in the middle using shabby shutter and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks for the grass and speckled egg and broken china Distress Oxide inks for the sky.

I splattered with clean water and white, gold and dark brown Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then die cut all the pieces I needed to build up my scene from the "Egg Hunt Kids" die set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I put them together with liquid glue.

I stamped three times the beautiful butterfly from the "Carrot Patch Bunnies" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added some rhinestones from  "Carribean Waters" and "Luminous Green" embellishment mix.

That's all!

I wish you all a very happy Easter. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento