Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 14 marzo 2024

HOPPY EASTER WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello there!

I'm here tosay to share with you a hoppy Easter card I made with one of my favorite die set from Scrappy Tails Crafts last release.

I started cutting a 4"x5,25" panel from white cardstock and I used the "Bunny Silhouettes" die set to make a stencil.

I then applied antique linen Distress Oxide ink through it here and there on my panel, I darkened edges with tea dye and vintage photo distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then die cut some cute bunny tails from white cardstock and some bunny silhouettes from colored cardstock and I glued them together.

I stamped one of the Easter sentiments from the "Carrot Patch Bunnies" stamp set with ground espresso Distress Archival ink in the center of the card base.

I put everything together using liquid glue, I added two carrots from the "Carrot Patch" embellishment mix near the sentiment and that's all.

Thank you very much for stopping by.

Have an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento