Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 24 marzo 2024

BILL BLASS CARD WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello and happy Sunday! I'd like to share with you a super cute card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs lady bug.

I started cutting a panel from baby blue cardstock and I ink blended broken china and prize ribbon Distress Oxide inks through the "Checkered Past" stencil.

I darkened edges with chipped sapphire Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks and I set it aside.

I  then stamped images from the "Lady Bug" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the above stamp set with a dark blue ink and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

That's all. I hope you enjoy this cute card.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento