Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 22 marzo 2024

I CARROT THANK YOU ENOUGH

 Hellooooooooo!!!!

I'm totally in love with the new Lawn Fawn "Build a Mason Jar Add-on" die set and I'd like to share with you this fun carrot juice inspired card today.

You know, I loved carrot juices when I was a child and then carrots are so springly for me and that's why I decided to make this card.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from watercolor paper and I colored it mixing tumbled glass, speckled egg and salvaged patina Distress Spray stains.

 I then stamped a scripty background using Lawn Fawn yeti white ink on it and I heat embossed in white some part of it too.

I die cut all the pieces I needed to build up my card from Lawn Fawn "Build a Mason Jar Add-on" and "Stitched Cupcake" die set, I colored them with Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks and I put all pieces together.

I then stamped two cute bunnies from the Lawn Fawn "Some Bunny” stamp set with brown ink, I colored them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them .

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn "Veggie Happy Add-on” stamp set.

I glued some pink tiny hearts here and there and that's all.

Thank you so very much for passing by.

Have an amazing day. big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento