Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 10 marzo 2024

IT'S TIME FOR SPRING NAPS!

Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday!!!! I'd like to share with you a spring card featuring the cutest ladybug ever, the one by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I created a pattern on it with the beautiful "Checkered Past" stencil. I started applying kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide ink, I then moved the stencil and I applyied old paper Distress Oxide ink and I went on with lucky clover and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks.

I darkened edges with scorched timber Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints.

I stamped one of the adorable images from the "Lady Bug" stamp set, I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I cut a piece of white cardstock with a die from my stash, I stamped one of the sentiment from the above set with red ink and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. I added some black and red sequins here and there and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by today.
Have a great new week. Big hugs. Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento