Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 17 marzo 2024

JUST HERE TO BUG YOU

 Hi there and happy Sunday!!!! I'd like to share with you a new Spring card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs today.

I started cutting a scalloped panel with a die from my stash and I ink blended it using the "Making Waves" stencil for the hill grass and the "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil for the sky.


I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I let it dry.


I stamped the adorable lady bug from the "Bug You" stamp set, I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.


I stamped the sentiment from the set with a dark blue hybrid ink, I matted the inked panel with a red polka dot patterned paper from my stash and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.



That's all.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento