Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 19 marzo 2024

YOU’RE SWEET AS HONEY

Hello crafty friends! Spring is just around the corner and I’m so excited about it!

I love making springly card full of cute critters, colors and a lot of splatters. Today’s card is one of those and it's all about Lawn Fawn goodies. I hope you’ll enjoy it. 

I started ink blending two grassy hills using the “Slimline Hillside” stencil and twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks. 

I then used the “Cloudy” stencil with broken china and mermaid lagoon Distress Oxide inks for the sky and I darkened edges with scorched timber Distress Oxide ink.

I splattered everything with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I let it dry.

I die cut some cute bees and flowers from the “Magic Iris Beehive” set and a cute jar with the “Build-A-Drink Mason Jar Add-on”, I ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks and I covered everything with a lot of splatters.

I heat embossed a sentiment from the “Hive Five” stamp set with Nuvo dark chocolate embossing powder and I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I added some  clear rock candy Distress Glitter at the bottom of the mason jar and that’s all.

Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek.

Have an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento