Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 27 febbraio 2021

"I WISH YOU A VERY BUNNY BIRTHDAY" WITH TIM HOLTZ AND LAWN FAWN

Hello crafty friends!!! Today I'd like to share with you a funny birthday card I made mixing together the adorable "Carrot Bunny" by Tim Holtz and some die sets by Lawn Fawn.


To create my background I used one of my favorite stencil ever, the "Rabbit Hole" by Miss Ink Stamps, and speckled egg, peacock feathers, ground espresso and crackling campfire Distress Oxide inks.



Ti create my sentiment I combined the new "Graham Cracker Alphabet" die set by Trinity Stamps and my We R Memory Keepers typewriter.

I really enjoyed myself making this card and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here are some close-ups.




Thank you so much for stopping by today and stay tune 'cause new projects featuring this cute bunny will follow.

Hugs, Silvia.

2 commenti: